clans, yaaaaaaaaay

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: clans, yaaaaaaaaay

Post  Nano511 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:56 pm

srry i guys i cant make it :(. and everyone has recon nowadays.

[color:ead8=#77FFFF] My edit color is #77FFFF, and dont you forget it![/color]
Nano511
Probation

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:28 pm

i talked it over with the other squad and were moving it to Wednesday at 1pm EST(USA).
AND, there will be no default maps for the sake of fluffy. AND, Hawiansk8er(?) has joined as clan as a backup i guess? AND tk's training is going well. i taught him how to use a sniper and we 2v4'ed these guys in team snipers(us being the only 2) and we won!

Last edited by Nano511 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nano511
Probation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxXMidg3tXxl on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 pm

[quote:c92b="Nano511"]i talked it over with the other squad and were moving it to Wednesday at 1pm EST(USA).
AND, there will be know default maps for the sake of fluffy. AND, Hawiansk8er(?) has joined as clan as a backup i guess? AND tk's training is going well. i taught him how to use a sniper and we 2v4'ed these guys in team snipers(us being the only 2) and we won![/quote]

alright lately u've been taking this clan seriously so , ur co-leader YAY.

indigooooooo editing color
lxXMidg3tXxl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:12 pm

[quote:0d7c="lxXMidg3tXxl"][quote:0d7c="Nano511"]i talked it over with the other squad and were moving it to Wednesday at 1pm EST(USA).
AND, there will be know default maps for the sake of fluffy. AND, Hawiansk8er(?) has joined as clan as a backup i guess? AND tk's training is going well. i taught him how to use a sniper and we 2v4'ed these guys in team snipers(us being the only 2) and we won![/quote]

alright lately u've been taking this clan seriously so , ur co-leader YAY.[/quote]

Well in the beginning if you remember i hated the idea of clans. but i figure if I'm going to do it im going to do it right, and keep the fail rate low. Hopefully we will win our first match again the delta-force PL clan.

PS. we were challenged by a clan that looks good :(.

Nano511
Probation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TkShark on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:53 pm

[quote:6d68="Nano511"][quote:6d68="lxXMidg3tXxl"][quote:6d68="Nano511"]i talked it over with the other squad and were moving it to Wednesday at 1pm EST(USA).

alright lately u've been taking this clan seriously so , ur co-leader YAY.[/quote]

Well in the beginning if you remember i hated the idea of clans. but i figure if I'm going to do it im going to do it right, and keep the fail rate low. Hopefully we will win our first match again the delta-force PL clan.

PS. we were challenged by a clan that looks good :(.[/quote]

lol, dont accept it, tell 'em this: j00, we r nubs, we d0n't w4nT tO chan77ege u, kk? kthxbai
TkShark

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4