Here is our plan!

Go down

Here is our plan!

Post  and1mastah on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:14 pm

We need each member to think of an idea and to have a general summary of your show. (please no more then 2 ideas per person).

After I receive everybody's ideas. I will create a poll and we will vote on which one to do as our main show. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE IDEAS
Ideas are due Saturday July 4th.

That should give you enough time to think of an idea or two and to write a summary.

Here is the template I want you to use:
[code]
Show Name:
General Summary:
Genre:[/code]

Last edited by and1mastah on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gamertag: BoOsh Bag9
Email: and1mastah@gmail.com
and1mastah
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:30 am

Show Name: Elite Squad
General Summary: A group of 4 elites go on a journey to find the ancient lost land of S4-B0, but encounter strange humans who believe there playing a game on a xbox 360
Genre: Comedy

Show Name: Recon
General Summary: A guy playing Xbox Live finally obtains the security pieces, but feeling its not it enough he goes through the world of Xbox to try and obtain Recon

Back to top Go down

Re: Here is our plan!

Post  Nano511 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Show Name:The Unseen
General Summary: Ninjas hired by a big "do it all" company are paid to take out important business men who run big companies that focus on one subject(i.e, toys r us focuses on toys, but thats just an example, im talking about huge companies). S.W.A.T
has to try to take out these assassins and take out their leader.
Genre:Action/Comedic drama

p.s, by Comedic drama i mean like making fun of drama, in a way. like in Hard Justice by DigitalPheer the character Max says something like, "what a coincidence... im have a sale on BR clips....30..... for the price of justice." but he says it really dramatic. you probably wont understand what im getting at but w/e it doesnt matter lol.
Nano511
Probation

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  imevil on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Show Name:The Trio
General Summary:could be used for any game. pretty much one brother is kidnapped and two others have to fight many villans to rescue there brother. but theres a twist that there rescued brother is evil him self and set it all up. he kills one of the brothers, but the other one kills him.
Genre:Action

imevil

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheForce on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 am

Show Name: Disconnected
General Summary: Mike and Bob find someone who has claimed to have been "Disconnected" from xbox live so Mike and Bob go on a journey through the halo maps to find there way to the real world.
Genre: Action/Drama

TheForce

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  and1mastah on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Show Name: Elite Adventures
General Summary: Ever seen the show on the Travel Channel called "Ghost Adventures", well this is a spoof of that show. We go to maps, lock ourselves in, and enjoy the paranormal. So we go into a map and explore it for any ghostly signs! This show will use a lot of special affects, sound editing and video editing. This is a spoof but a machinima original.
Genre: Comedic Action

Here is a link to "Ghost Adventures", http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Ghost_Adventures

Show Name: Machinima Reality
General Summary: A person goes from recruiting people to a productions crew. This is a comedic look at a machinimist dream. Spoofing all the aspects of a machinima.

Show Name: The One
General Summary: Orders have came in to L squad and they have to seek out the one. This is a spoof of saving private ryan and transformers 2. So through the adventure of L squad finding the one, the bad guys interrupt the searching periodically and it all leads to one dooms day fight to capture the one
Genre: Dramatic action with a hint of humor

Gamertag: BoOsh Bag9
Email: and1mastah@gmail.com
and1mastah
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content