Rottweiler Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK HERE IF YOUR NOT GAY OR IF YOUR GAY

2 posters

Go down

CLICK HERE IF YOUR NOT GAY                         OR IF YOUR GAY Empty CLICK HERE IF YOUR NOT GAY OR IF YOUR GAY

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:33 pm

http://www.wix.com/M0a0t0t/rottweiler a site im currently working on to go with rottweiler productions

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE IF YOUR NOT GAY                         OR IF YOUR GAY Empty Re: CLICK HERE IF YOUR NOT GAY OR IF YOUR GAY

Post  Nano511 Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:00 pm

*sigh* Another Fail.com that youtube pwns?
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE IF YOUR NOT GAY                         OR IF YOUR GAY Empty Re: CLICK HERE IF YOUR NOT GAY OR IF YOUR GAY

Post  and1mastah Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:17 pm

it's a website not a youtube type thing
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:23 pm

LOL nano got owned
its a website thats got a large ammout of features and could be used to replace this

owned?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Psh. See mastah? he wants this site all to himself. he's making REPLACEMENT sites, with fingerprints of his i assume on the front page?
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:37 pm

i would gladly give him the account password and let him change it... i dont care less about owning the site, im just trying to make the site not only a forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm

You just said you "dont car less about owning the site" which means you care more about owning the site. GRAMMAR PWN.
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:48 pm

wtf.. thats what people say idiot

you dont say

i dont caremore about owning the site

Back to top Go down

Post  and1mastah Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 pm

both u chill...the forum is def staying

wether i want the portal or a reg. page is up to me
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:20 pm

i could possibly link the forum with my site... so u click a button and come here... ill look into it

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:11 pm

[quote:1186="M0a0t0t"]wtf.. thats what people say idiot

you dont say

i dont caremore about owning the site[/quote]

Sorry mastah but i can't help not correcting this guy.

People say, "I couldn't care less." Meaning they don't care at all. They DONT say "I don't care less." Because that means they do [b]not[/b] care less. And if you dont care less, you care more. Therefore you wrote the opposite of what you were trying to say.

And mastah i think having all these different sites could actually be [i]bad[/i] for this forum because then it will be all spread out and unorganized.
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum