Rottweiler Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Head Hancho" Contest & Moderator Contest

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Head Hancho" Contest & Moderator Contest Empty "Head Hancho" Contest & Moderator Contest

Post  and1mastah Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:34 pm

If you have been around this site then you will know about the "head Hanchos". Basically if you are in that user group then you are just under me (the administrator and owner) in terms of the hierarchy here. So based on your activity on this site, involvement with production(s), and activity on XBl- I will award (chosen by me) a single user that I think is qualified to be a "head hancho".

Also there is another contest going on which I will be choosing two moderators. (You can not be a moderator and a head hancho at the same time.) In order to be chosen, of course by me, it's all base on if I like you, if I can trust you, and your involvement with this site.
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

"Head Hancho" Contest & Moderator Contest Empty Re: "Head Hancho" Contest & Moderator Contest

Post  TheForce Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:42 pm

i would like to be one of the moderators or head hanchos if i can be. i was one of the first to respond on m.com and i am on this site most of the time and i know you can trust me.

TheForce

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

"Head Hancho" Contest & Moderator Contest Empty Re: "Head Hancho" Contest & Moderator Contest

Post  and1mastah Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:48 pm

the reputation system helps, especially since im the only one who uses that (i think)
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheForce Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 pm

im on 8

TheForce

Back to top Go down

Post  and1mastah Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:52 pm

and im a 5..and im like the god of this productions and website

and im a catholic and I shouldnt have said od...oh well
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheForce Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 pm

so how do i try to get in as one of them?

TheForce

Back to top Go down

Post  and1mastah Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:58 pm

as a moderator?

be active
dont piss me off
dont suck up to me
points on reputation system
My assumption of how others see you
If i like you
If i feel you can be trusted
And if u dont bother me

lol just being honest
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:37 am

my rep owns all, and yeah i use rep sometimes only when its really needed though, i never - rep, however bad it is

Back to top Go down

Post  Synyster Sykotik Studios Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:32 am

This is a good idea cause it can get pretty difficult to monitor a whole forum when their can be as many members as M.com. I'd love to be a moderator.

I haven't been posting lately because I've been on holidays. I will have as many post as you have again M0a0t0t lol.
Synyster Sykotik Studios
Synyster Sykotik Studios

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:34 am

Top poster ty LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Synyster Sykotik Studios Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 am

Curse you and your 95 posts! If I had not of gone on holiday, I would be the top poster. I was at one stage, just have to get back there XD.

But I've missed everything, when do we start production on the Chosen One (I think thats it)?
Synyster Sykotik Studios
Synyster Sykotik Studios

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:00 am

The One its called
and i wondered where you went

Back to top Go down

Post  and1mastah Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:44 am

Right now I am deciding between nano and matt for a head hancho position

The looser of that and the force will be moderators
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:48 am

remember that just because matt makes a lot of post, doesnt mean there all good ones.
like he commented on my script, "nice". thats just one word. so, in other words pick me so we can dictate these fools with the greatest power! bwuhah!bwuahahahahaha!

and by that i mean keep them in order.
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 am

Dramatic sound

[u]Some Stuff To Help Me Win[/u]

- Was Forum Moderator On Slashscape (very popular RSPS with 500+ Active members)
- Good Grammer
- I Joke but I stick to the rules
- Active (Possibly Most active on Forums)

Good luck with choosing

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:55 am

Some things to think about when choosing

-My post are more then one word.
-I am responsible
-I check this forum any time i can.
-I don't leave meaningless post whenever i can, *cough*[i]matt[/i]*cough*
-I know how to argue. I don't just mindlessly flame.
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Back to top Go down

Post  and1mastah Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:59 am

Ok, stop saying why; it's arrogant and childish.

Also, I don't want the looser to be a baby and stop becoming active or hate others
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:02 pm

If I lose i wont stop being active, its rather fun posting on here anyway

Back to top Go down

Post  and1mastah Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 pm

I try to keep it fun.

But we are very active, which is good, but there is only 1 moderator/administrator right now- and that's me...so i am starting to get overdone lol.

And I read every thing, but sometimes I just skim or skip so idk if it should be modded.
Once I get this settled I can focus on the shows more and setting/creating the rules and other goodies for this site...like our LIVESTREAM
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Rules -

These Rules must be followed at all time, if any are broken face a warning or possible ban

1. Flaming - If people start flaming others for no good reason, or a user reports another user we will look into it and they could face a ban.

2. Spam - Dont spam! Try to stay On-Topic at all times, use the Off-Topic part if you find this hard, if you cant follow this face a warning and then a ban

3. Language - All writing must be in understandable ENGLISH, no communicating with another person in another language or Leet speak (h3y w45 up)

4. No bumping - Do not bump your topics, if people dont want to reply they dont have to.

4. Do not post your topic in more than 1 thread, if a thread is needed to be moved contact a Moderator and they will move it.

5. Digging up old threads - Please do not post in a dead thread. If it’s been more than a month, make a new topic.

Basic idea?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:36 pm

[quote:5b87="M0a0t0t"]Rules -

These Rules must be followed at all time, if any are broken face a warning or possible ban

1. Flaming - If people start flaming others for no good reason, or a user reports another user we will look into it and they could face a ban.
[color:5b87=#0000FF]Agreed, and I have a suggestion. There should be a warn thing under your name that is like, 3 squares that look lit up, and every time you get a warning, one of your squares changes to looking like the light is off.[/color]

2. Spam - Dont spam! Try to stay On-Topic at all times, use the Off-Topic part if you find this hard, if you cant follow this face a warning and then a ban
[color:5b87=#0000FF]Agreed for the first part. The Off-Topic part is for things Off-Topic about machinima. So I'm pretty sure it is considered spam to go in there and talk about machinima as a topic. If your relating to machinima or using it in a way where it is not your main thought, then it should be fine.[/color]

3. Language - All writing must be in understandable ENGLISH, no communicating with another person in another language or Leet speak (h3y w45 up)
[color:5b87=#0000FF]This may not always come into use in Script writing though dont do it for no reason, an example where you might use leet speak is if you were writing a script for something like Arby n the Chief.[/color]

4. No bumping - Do not bump your topics, if people dont want to reply they dont have to.
[color:5b87=#0000FF]Agreed entirely.[/color]

4. Do not post your topic in more than 1 thread, if a thread is needed to be moved contact a Moderator and they will move it.
[color:5b87=#0000FF]2 number fours lol? anyways, Agreed.[/color]

5. Digging up old threads - Please do not post in a dead thread. If it’s been more than a month, make a new topic.
[color:5b87=#0000FF]Agreed, but i think a month is a little too much.[/color]
Basic idea?[/quote]

Additional rules
1. Do not post in disturbing font sizes or colors.
2. Do not post adult content. We have minors here.(like me!)
3. Do not double-post. Simply edit the previous post.(i know i havnt really doing this one my self, but i think we should start enforcing it.)
4. Do not put too much in your signature. If it is too large, we will PM you, and you are expected to reduce the size.
5.No flashing avatars.(for health reasons)
6.Do not request or ask for help in or obtaining illegal software / content, this also includes advertising / mentioning methods / names of programs which aid in obtaining illegal software.
7.Do not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated software or other contraband while you are within this group.
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:38 pm

I think are rules together are pretty good personally

cover pretty much the basics, and yeah the 3 bars thing is good idea but cant happen on forumotion

unless mastah is the best forum person ever and makes his own

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:42 pm

[quote:ea28="M0a0t0t"]I think are rules together are pretty good personally

cover pretty much the basics, and yeah the 3 bars thing is good idea but cant happen on forumotion

unless mastah is the best forum person ever and makes his own[/quote]

Im pretty sure admins can edit sigs, so maybe the GD's can make the little buttons as light, and as off? so everyone starts off with 3 lights, and when they are warned the admins switch a light one with an off one?
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:42 pm

and if somebody removes a light?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 pm

[quote:b3f0="M0a0t0t"]and if somebody removes a light?[/quote]

PERMA-BANNED!(jk). I dont know, it was just a thought. Is there a spot that admins can edit on users that users cant?
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next