Rottweiler Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopefully origional script

4 posters

Go down

Hopefully origional script Empty Hopefully origional script

Post  Runner Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:08 am

Obviously I dont wanna write a whole script at the moment when I dont know if you will even exept the idea. I know that super-powers and element powers arn't really origional but I've had this idea in my head since like year 6 in school. The story is based around a group of people called by society as 'Runners' which are all around teenage years. They are all assigned a letter of the alphabet and that is attached to the end of Runner to produce their new name (eg. RunnerG, RunnerF ect.) to stop confusion they just call each other by the letters. The leader of the pack (or one that everybody listens to) is X (RunnerX). Now in my head I have this table of where their powers ect are centred and echa power falls in

Light magic Neutral magic Dark magic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Light combat Neutral combat Dark combat

I know u might be thinking "oh yer its gonna be anikin skywalker all over again they go into the dark magic and eventually turn evil."
But that would be wrong. Lots of people go dark combat and are still an asset to the team. Only four people know dark magic, they are RunnerH, RunnerA, RunnerR and RunnerI, H,A and R focus on destucion on the spot, instant killing ect but I is intesting because she is the only one to use "pain" spells, these are spells that hurt the enemy alot (so much that their body gives out and eventually dies) now RunnerX is a tricky one because he falls somewhere on the interval between Neautral and Light + combat and magic. X worries about H, now H doesnt go all evil destroy the world he goes all X is being patronising to me, he thinks he's the boss, I'll show him. (I know its been done before but never in they way like this). There is lots of story and setting up and I have an idea of how to shot it in an episode, but thats all I'll give you right now and if you like it I'll give you more. reply plz

Runner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Hopefully origional script Empty Re: Hopefully origional script

Post  Nano511 Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:16 am

Now is this going to be a halo machinima? assuming it is, i have a cool idea. They should all start out white, and after they get their "powers" their color changes.

like for example dark magic could be black, dark combat red, light magic yellow or something idk, but i think that would be cool.
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 am

Sorry I may have missed a bit but what is this being made on?

Back to top Go down

Post  and1mastah Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Just a recommendation here but why don't you apply here!
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Hopefully origional script Empty thanks and ok

Post  Runner Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Nano 511 like your ideas, sure, I didn't say what it was gonna be made on because I'm willing to make it on whatever who-ever takes it up whats to make it on (hopefully not to confusing) Nano again great ideas really like them. All we really need is a director who can set everything up, as you can tell I'm not the best at rounding up a group. I think I am applied here, I have an account don't I. I got the recomendation by you from Machinima.com because I wanted to join, anyway anymore Ideas please post, sorry for long wait, new internet. be in touch (hopefully)

[color:cdc3=#77FFFF]Thats not what he meant by apply here. He meant for a job, in the Apply For a Job! section.[/color]

Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  and1mastah Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:17 pm

I'm good at organizing but it is extremely tough to get a group together...lol i have been trying for a week now and only have like a handful of dedicated people, enough to do a few scenes but not an all episode

[color:082f=#77FFFF] And while Machinima.com has a large community, they can't all be trusted.[/color]
and1mastah
and1mastah
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Nano511 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Actaully, i really like this idea. It's going to use a good editor, but I help script and direct this. Send me a pm of a summary of episode 1 when you can.
Nano511
Nano511
Probation

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Synyster Sykotik Studios Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:28 am

Ok so I'm guessing;
Light Magic = Healing, etc
Light Combat = ??
Dark Magic = Pain and Death
Dark Combat = Just pwn everyone
But what be neutral be? And if used in Halo 3, which would be best, how would the powers be done?

I like the idea though.

[color:7e44=#77FFFF]Powers would probably by after edited.[/color]
Synyster Sykotik Studios
Synyster Sykotik Studios

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Hopefully origional script Empty combat healing ect.

Post  Runner Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:54 am

light magic would involve healing, light combat would be like fighting but with the light on your side. there might be (as a really cheap example) holy beat-down. Neutral fighting is ur normal brute force aproach so like big dudes today to slam your face in, the only difference is that they contain their 'guns' so they can be quicker and more agile. Neutral magic is for people who couldn't decide between light or dark, so they chose both. As you would suspect you cant be completely overpowered, so they only have 1/4 of the power that a person whole-y devoted to the magic would.

Yes there probably would be some post-recording editing involved.

Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down